1. The antifreezing hydrant is manufactured with foreign advanced techniques and monitored by high-precision testing equipment in a high-precision digital control centre, with its main components imported from foreign countries to ensure its high quality.
2. The antifreezing hydrant boasts of its excellent design, high-quality bronze, copper and stainless steel, and long durability with a service life of 10 years.
3. No professional service is needed for its installation. With its explicit sign of “Inlet and Outlet”, it is easy to use, achieving the aim of “water flowing for the on-valve and pipe antifreezing for the off-valve.”
4. In deep-freezing weather, the antifreezing hydrant could empty the water in the pipe above the ground to avoid the incurrence of pipe burst in cold regions.
5. After its installation, vertical antifreezing hydrant does not use any insulating layer or thermal insulator, which demonstrates itself a good appearance and saves the insulating cost, ensuring water consumption and pipe antifreezing simultaneously.
1. The installation method is divided into two ways: Type A installation (installation in the inspection well) and Type B installation (direct-buried installation).
2. Before installing this product, please clean up the dust and other foreign objects on the valve body and pipeline.
3. According to the depth of the local frozen layer, connect the water inlet of the lower valve body of the standpipe antifreeze plug to the main tap water pipeline below the frozen soil layer in the direction indicated by the arrow, and leave a water seepage space of more than 20cm under the drainage port of the lower valve body (this space The inside can be filled with pebbles or block stones to facilitate water seepage).
4. The user can determine the height of h1 according to the actual height.
5. It is recommended to install the main valve in front of the valve body under the antifreeze plug for easy maintenance.
1) The product should be stored in a cool and ventilated place before installation. It should not be placed in a high-temperature dry place or a place exposed to direct sunlight, nor should it be placed in a place prone to ozone.
2) When installing, be sure to confirm the inflow and outflow direction according to the direction indicated by the arrow on the product.
3) It is strictly prohibited to use this product in non-tap water pipelines.
4) Before installing the product, confirm the water supply, water stop and drainage. The test method is carried out in accordance with the method of use. In the state of water supply, it is normal that water can be discharged by turning on the tap. It is normal to put your hand on the faucet and feel a sense of adsorption when draining.
5) Except for maintenance, please don't disassemble, disassemble or modify without permission, otherwise it may cause water leakage or accidents.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table